Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2nd - 7 Week Ultrasound

10 AM:  I'm sitting here at work on the verge of a breakdown.  I leave in an hour for the ultrasound.  I have had nothing but doubt this past few weeks.  With little to no symptoms, I just don't see how its possible.  And its breaking my heart.  This would be the second time going into an ultrasound to find nothing.  I'm just praying to God please do not let that happen to us again. 

1 PM:  Stunned!  The verdict is in, and I am so happy and relieved to report that my fears were dashed away with a beautiful heart beat.  Finally I saw with my own eyes, I AM PREGNANT.  Such an emotional roller coaster, and oh so worth it.  I cried, Phil smiled and laughed and of course got in his "I told ya".  We were hugged by all our nurses, and as we were walking out everyone shouted congratulations.  I'll never forget this moment.  We are over the moon with excitement and relief!

Yolk sac is small circle at top, baby on bottom. 
In the middle you can see a bright area and that's our precious heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment