Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22nd - Hurry up and wait...and worry

Tomorrow marks 6 weeks.  Little doubts keep popping into my mind.  I'm terribly scared to be let down again at the ultrasound coming up.  I just don't know...is this really it?

I feel tweaks and twinges, not every day.  My boobs are sore one day, and then the next day they're not.  This morning I was definitely moody.  Not urinating any more than usual.  Not overly tired.  Everything is hit and miss.  I really wish I would start in with some morning sickness, that would deliver some reassurance.

For the past 24 days we've been doing daily injections of progesterone and estrogen.  Thankful to say we've both gotten used to the process is not even a big deal anymore.  We've finally figured out how to avoid bruising, hallelujah to that.  The best part, it gives us hope that my lining is holding on strong to whatever may be growing inside.

I need July 2nd to get here already so we can see what's going on in there.
11 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment