No more "maybe" about it, we had a baby! Visit our new blog here... http://anitaandco.blogspot.com/
Friday, May 25, 2012
May 25th - Happy Birthday to Me
Year 31. One year past my goal of becoming a Mamma. Oh well, life was still grand this week. I had the most amazing birthday. Having family in town was at the top of my list. We went to Jackpot, NV for a fun night of gambling, I came out +$120. Went out to dinner at my favorite little neighborhood joint. My present was Phil taking me to the mall to get my new iPad - let the chorus sing! And lastly, I came into work that day to find my office decorated with streamers, flowers, and homemade cupcakes from my co-worker. A lovely, lovely birthday week if I do say so myself. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment