Wow, we're two days away from our transfer date, and I sadly realize my head is just not in the game this time around. I barely think about it, even as we do the injections. And when I do think about it I immediately stall in getting my hopes up. A big part of it is trying to understand and wrap my head around the fact that we have FROZEN babies in a dish, and there's the science around unthawing and succeeding in the process. It all seem so crazy and surreal to me. I hope it works, I pray it works. But at the end of the day would I be surprised if it didn't? Nope not one bit. I'm growing used to failing at this, sadly I am.
As for my current medicinal protocol. Prenatals, Medrol, and a ZPak in anticipation for the transfer. Injections every morning of progesterone, and so far since Saturday I only have one bruise to show for it. I've been experimenting with how much I ice before injecting and the new way seems to be working. Along with the morning progesterone we've been doing estradiol twice a week in the evenings. No issues with that one.
So here we are...two days away from thaw. I pray they thaw successfully, I pray so hard those two little embryos hang on through this crazy ride, and one or two eventually turn out to be our first born. Please let this be it.
No comments:
Post a Comment