This FET stuff sure is uneventful compared to the last try with IVF. Went in last week for our plan of care appt, they drew blood and did the initial ultrasound that day. My e2 levels were low in the 30s and everything is now set in motion for the May 31st transfer. Blood draw again this morning shows my e2 a bit higher than preferred, so we'll up the estradiol just a bit. No anxiety yet over the process, I'm sure that'll come the day of transfer as we're waiting to hear if the embryos thaw successfully.
It's been weird to keep this to ourselves, but nice at the same time to not have all that pressure. I find myself not thinking of it at all sometimes. It was funny the other night though when we had Grandma visiting, while she was outside for a minute, we snuck to the back bedroom to quickly inject the estradiol. We'll probably do more of the same this coming week when Phil's brother is in town.
Aside from all that life has been spendid. Work is busy and exciting these days with big changes as we merge with another company. Family in town visiting. And of course up for mention, the summer sun is here! I can't wait to uncover the boat and get out on the water, do some camping, get to the river with friends and all that jazz. Will I be doing all that sans alcohol? We shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment