Friday, September 14, 2012

Grow baby, grow!

This week finally I see a bump in the mirror, and I am so in love with it.  And if that's not exciting enough, pretty sure I am feeling baby too.  It's hit and miss, but Mamma's sure paying attention.

Monday we have our 18 week appointment, and a few weeks after that will be the gender scan.  We are both on the edge of seats wondering what its going to be. 
Received a diaper order in the mail today, this will be my 2nd case purchased.  An engineer here at work told me about them.  She said her babies had red bottoms and rashing with the regular huggies and what-not.  Before she moved to applying desitin, she thought to try chlorine free material first.  It worked perfectly, rash cleared up right away and she never once had to apply any rash creams.
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers
Do you / have you used this brand? 
160 diapers for $44 - is that a good deal?

3 comments:

  1. Yes that's a great deal and I use these diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually the more I think about it..there's a better deal. I use Amazon Subscribe and Save and their price is $37.99 for 176 diapers. They automatically send the diapers on your schedule which is great for new moms!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Amazon here I come. Thank you so much for replying with some feedback

      Delete