Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Announcement Day

Today is the day.  I’m making all these posts public so people are aware of what has been going on these past few months.  I’m relieved.  It’s been hard not telling everyone the truth about our current stage in the game.  But I'm glad we as a team got through this and finally have news to share.  This is a good day.

(To our friends and family—please know that there are many of you that I wanted to tell personally about this.  But after going through past cycles of failure in public, I was exhausted, and couldn’t bring myself to go through that whole thing countless more times. I want your feedback, your encouragement, and to answer your questions, so don’t hesitate to call or text me.  Love to you all.)

Happy reading....below are 14 posts I just published in order to bring you up to speed with all that has gone on. Start here to catch up!

2 comments:

  1. I've been following you on the fertility boards. So happy for you and congrats on making the big announcement!! :) We just had our transfer yesterday for our first FET. You've given me hope that it can work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading the blog tonight Am. I am so excited and happy for you guys. I wish you all the best and cant wait to hear all the details as you move forward. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete