Just a quick update on yesterday's appointment. Finally met with Dr. Fealco and we were both very happy with her bedside manners, personality, and overall outlook on pregnancy. She's very matter of fact, reasonable and down to earth. Just what we were looking for.
Heard the baby's heartbeat, it ran anywhere between 150-160. Nice and strong. I was beyond thankful to receive reassurance we are still doing well. Gosh I don't know why, but for some reason I was incredibly nervous, so much so that I was crying hysterically on the way into work. Its been scary to not see much growth or change in my shape. In fact, I lost 1 pound since the last appointment. Dr. let us know that's ok at this stage, baby is developing more than it is growing.
So that's that. Oh and also, I'm playing with a new baby website I can share with the masses. Because Lord knows I do not intend to become "that girl" on Facebook! I'll continue to update this blog throughout my pregnancy and will eventually turn it into a book for keepsake.
No comments:
Post a Comment