Here is the outline of this week’s events. It’s been incredibly worrisome with bleeding and low betas, but with Friday's news we are finally seeing a small ray of hope to be excited and think the best. I’ll update again at the end of the month, hopefully everything works out and we really have a October 24th due date. Today I am five weeks pregnant. So far, no symptoms.
· January 31 – Retrieved 9 eggs, 4 of which fully fertilized in the lab over a 5 day period.
· February 5 – We transferred 2 embryos back to me, and froze 2 for a future cycle.
· Feb 9 - Feb 18 – Bleeding full flow, scared and uncertain of anything. Increased the progesterone injections to thicken my uterine lining as much as possible.
· Feb 13 – 1st HCG Beta came in at 7.83 (goal was >10)
· Feb 15 – 2nd HCG Beta came in at 13.7 (normal with > 60% increase)
· Feb 17 – 3rd HCG Beta came in at 38.7 (doubled!) WE'RE PREGNANT!!!
Next steps...
· Feb 24th – 4th HCG Beta (goal is >500)
· March 28th – 6 week ultrasound (find out how many, hear heartbeat)
I can’t express how much Phil and I both appreciate all of the love and support sent our way through this long ordeal, no matter which way this turns out in the end, I am glad I shared the journey and reached out for support. Hopefully it’s almost over and we can move onto the next phase of enjoying a pregnancy. I’ll be in touch as we move along.
Please do us a huge favor to not share with others until the time we’re ready to announce to all, we do NOT want this on Facebook until we’re ready to announce the news ourselves, most likely closer to the 2nd trimester in April.
Love & Many thanks, Amber & Phillip
!!!!!!! Jumping up and down!!! I am SO happy for you two. Sending you both love and internet hugs! HOORAY!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo