No more "maybe" about it, we had a baby! Visit our new blog here... http://anitaandco.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Date of Conception...Today!
We retrieved 9 eggs this morning. I was hoping for at least 11-12, but it's ok. Looking forward to tomorrow's first embryology report to come back. I hope at the least we get at least 4 of the nine to fertilize perfectly, 2 to implant and 2 to freeze.
The retrieval was quick and easy. I had a great anesthesiologist who had me asleep in no time, woke up and they had me all cuddled up with blankets and a heating pad. My doctor spent some time talking to us afterwards and prepped us for everything coming up next. Spent the remainder of the day at home on the couch resting. Norco for the pain, heating pad, and my sweet husband taking care of my every need. Entertainment for the day was Downtown Abbey on Netflix, wonderful little british tv series I'm just getting into.
.
Sweet dreams to our little soccer team tonight, I love you already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment