Tuesday, October 25, 2011

IUI #3

Praying we can use the phrase "3rd times a charm" at the end of this cycle.  I'm still in a bit of shock that we're now into our 3rd try.  Doing my best to stay positive, but that last cycle really threw me for a loop.  I guess its just sunk in that this is really our life right now.  It feels like everything is on hold, we can't really make any plans with anything.  But I guess that's the game, stay focused and keep moving forward.

Had our baseline ultrasound yesterday, I have five resting follicles on each side, with no issues found.  Currently taking Clomid, the hot flashes are just wonderful, let me tell ya!  Phil gets to poke me later this week a few times.  We'll probably inseminate next Monday or Tuesday.

I just received good news on my Thyroid levels, they're now down in the normal range at .88.  That's so great to hear, hopefully it helps our happy outcome arrive that much sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment