- NEGATIVE -
Oh well, chin up and we're moving right along. With only a 20% chance, we were prepared for the answer we got and we're both ok with it. The good news is that my body responded very well to the protocol, everything was set according to the plan and the Dr. has faith to keep us moving.
So tonight I stop the progesterone suppositories (yay!) and have a well deserved glass of wine at the Bardenay downtown (double yay!) And then we repeat the cycle and see what comes.
Thank you all so much for supporting me in all the ways that you do. I've never been the type to keep things bottled up, and I have not for one second regretted sharing this sensitive journey with those close to me. My friends and family, YOU are priceless and I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment