Wow, is this really all about to go into my body? Intimidating to say the least. Can you say "side effects"? Well, I hope I won't have to at least. Clomid starts today, and as of 10 a.m. this morning, I'm still stalling. I can do this...
After Clomid CD 2-6 come the injections of Bravelle, that they say I will watch a video to self-inject. An uncomfortable thought to say the least, even after watching the videos. Hoping these fall on a weekday and I can go into the clinic for some assistance. But according to the calendar, they're going to fall right in the middle of labor day weekend, which will be Stanley camping with the neighbors. I might have to just toughen up and do it.
The good news though is that with insurance, my out of pocket is still under $50. Isn't that incredible, without it would probably run over $2000.
~Doxycycline Hyclate - Pill form, antibiotic used before/after HSG procedure.
~Clomiphene Citrate - Pill form, Fertility agent used to stimulate ovulation.
~Bravelle - Injection of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) to treat female infertility.
~Novarel - Injection of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) to treat female infertility.
~Levoxyl - Pill form, Thyroid hormone used for treating low thyroid hormone levels.
~First Progesterone Vaginal Suppositories - Controls lining of uterus after implantation
~Alcohol Wipes
~Sharps Container
~BD Needles 18GX1.5" & MIS 23GX1"
No comments:
Post a Comment